- Draft: 2'8 wing keel
- Excellent condition with furling jib
- Refurbished engine with new carburetor (low hours)
- Lovingly cared for with new cushions
- New Spinnaker never used
- Newer Bottom paint ($3K in 2018)
- Additional safety/floatation devices
- GPS, Depth Finder (new) and wind speed indicator
- Companionway cover in addition to new bimini cover
- Newer ropes/sheets
- Named: Tango
-$17,000 or best offer; serious inquiries only
Call Lucy or Henry at 23nine.24six.334eight.
Have questions? Interested in seeing it?
This listing is presented by SailboatListings.com. Visit their website for more information or to contact the seller.
The most popular sailboat (in this size range) ever built in the US.
Dimensions shown here are for the standard rig (pre-1988).
A swing keel version was also available. Draft (max.) 5.0’ (min.) 2.0’
Wing keel version: 2.83’/.86m