Original jib and main in good condition
- New blade, genoa, and full batten loose foot main in excellent condition
- Sail cover for main
- Epoxy barrier primer on hull
- Low stretch halyards
- In boom outhaul and reefing lines
- Jib down haul
- Quick release fore stay
- Adjustable back stay
- Tiller clutch
- Auto pilot
- Lazy jacks
- Adjustable topping lift
- Fore cleat upgrade to larger metal cleats
- Fore cradle for mast
- Stern mast roller for easy mast setup
- Gin pole for easy mast raising
- Evinrude outboard motor in very good condition
- Boat cover 2 yrs old
- Docking bumpers
- Mooring lines-new
- LED light upgrade
- No jam strap winch- new
- Load leveling hitch
- Easy launch trailer
Have questions? Interested in seeing it?
This listing is presented by SailboatListings.com. Visit their website for more information or to contact the seller.
In 2000 Catalina Yachts renamed the CAPRI 18 to the CATALINA 18.
Photo courtesy Adam Hunt.