- 1984 Classic 37 Dickerson Ketch with centre cockpit.
- Aluminium masts
- Fibreglass hull with teak trim.
- Renewed steering cables in new lubricated conduit
- Interior is all wood teak and butternut trim. Sleeps 4, occasional 6. Reliable electric flush toilet with 100 gallon sewage holding tank. Large chest fridge with small freezer compartment
- 3 burner propane cookstove with oven. Propane detection system installed.
- Much loved, well maintained. Regret selling.
-Sails include 1 Spinnaker, 2 Genoas, 1 Staysail, 1 Main and 1 Mizzen. All with sail covers and in good condition
-New B & G Navigation System installed in 2016 with Navionics and including 12 Zeus Navigation Display with radar, auto pilot and full electronics
- 1 x automatic bilge pump plus 1 x manual pump, cockpit operated
- Electric windlass with dedicated battery and 300 x 3/8 galvanized chain. Spare 35 lb Bruce anchor with 300 chain and rope.
- 30 hp International Atomic 4, diesel motor with 2:1 ratio gear box. 40 gal diesel fuel tank.
- Approximately 250 gal fresh water in 2 tanks
- Reliable electric flush toilet with 100 gallon sewage holding tank
- 2-way VHF radio with MMSI
Have questions? Interested in seeing it?
This listing is presented by SailboatListings.com. Visit their website for more information or to contact the seller.
Aft and center cockpit, ketch or cutter.