1975 Catalina 22 Hull #CTYH47110375, currently on the hard on her trailer with her mast unstepped. Price has been lowered to $3,000.00 all serious OBO will be considered! Stop by and check her out, make me a nice offer. I am looking for buyer who will enjoy sailing her!
She has been covered every winter with a large tarp which is included! I am a breast cancer survivor, I wish I could sail her :-( but the long term chemo side effects has impaired my balance making it sadly unsafe for me to sail her. She is an oldie but a goodie! I will miss her!! I have a lot of wonderful memories of sailing her! She deserved to be sailed again!!
* Trailer has tongue extension w/pole guides
* New bottom paint and green hull paint, last two years, professional done. Hull paint used Mega Gloss Polyurethane Enamel, Emerald Green #8770. Bottom paint used Shelter Island, Admiral Green, #8243
* Original main and furling jib, sail bag and boom cover
* Laminated mahogany/ash tiller with Sunbrella tiller cover
* Bimini with cover
* Pop up top
* Anchor, chain and line
* New dock lines and green fenders
* Swim Ladder
* Kick up rudder
* Interior and exterior cushions, professionally done.
* Sliding galley
* Life jackets, paddle/boat hook, cushion PFDs
* Johnson outboard 6HP motor, gas tank and can. Overhauled 2018
* Porta Toilet
* Swing keel
* Nav lights, interior lights and trailer lights
* Wrench handle
* Misc spares parts
* Boat name has been removed, she is ready for her new renaming ceremony!
Have questions? Interested in seeing it?
This listing is presented by SailboatListings.com. Visit their website for more information or to contact the seller.
The CATALINA 22 is one of the most popular sailboats ever in anything close to this size,. 15,000 boats sold (2009)
It has been built in different plants around the world..(Known in Australia as the BOOMAROO 22.)
(A fixed keel version introduced in the early 1970’s)
A ‘New Design’ was introduced in 1986 (featuring an opt. winged keel), and MARK II in 1995.
The CATALINA 22 SPORT was released in 2003. (Originally called the CAPRI 22 swing keel.)
From a new “fairer” mold though the hull design is the same as the original CATALINA 22.
Thanks to former Catalina dealer Joe Rose and a number of others for providing additional information.