Ready-to-Sail 25' Catalina Sailboat - With Pop-top (rare!)
- Boat slip that has AMAZING location, close to bathrooms.
- Fresh Bottom Paint (lasts 6 years)
- Tohatsu outboard engine that works great
- Comes with a Kayak AND Paddle board
- New Upholstery - updated 3 years ago
- Fresh stained wood with Captains Varnish - wood looks like new!
- Comes with everything on board - Tools, spare parts, ropes, supplies, etc.
- This boat has been my pride and joy for over 8 years. I have taken very good care of her and has been a passion of mine. I'm only selling because my wife and I are moving out of Los Angeles. If it hadn't been for this move, i'd keep her for another 8 years.
- This boat is ready to sail, I personally take her out about every other weekend (when the weather is nice). It's an amazing boat for first time sailors as I was when I first got her.
**YOU CAN NOT LIVE ABOARD THIS BOAT**
Have questions? Interested in seeing it?
This listing is presented by SailboatListings.com. Visit their website for more information or to contact the seller.
The most popular sailboat (in this size range) ever built in the US.
Dimensions shown here are for the standard rig (pre-1988).
A swing keel version was also available. Draft (max.) 5.0’ (min.) 2.0’
Wing keel version: 2.83’/.86m