Fun and easy centerboard daysailer in excellent condition.
Fit 6 easily in spacious cockpit, or sail single-handed. Light and very trailerable (towed with my Honda Civic). Easy to rig and sail. Great boat to learn on, with many of the same features and controls of a larger boat -- i.e., main sail with 1 reef point, furling jib (unlike Catalina Expo that has no jib), outhaul, cunningham, boom vang. Also a fun downsize for experienced sailors.
Standing and running rigging in great shape. Kick-up rudder and centerboard allow for shallow-water sailing and beaching. Tiller extension & hiking straps. Motor mount. Small cuddy cabin in the bow for storage.
I'm the 2nd owner. Boat still looks very new; clean. No damage to hull beyond small spider cracks and a few superficial nicks here and there. Sailed on brackish Hudson River & freshwater lakes, but always dry-stored. Selling because I'm buying a bigger boat.
One caveat for anyone hoping to get on the water in July/August: I likely cannot sell before mid-August/September as I am out of the country. Happy to discuss options with interested potential buyers.
- Trailer in excellent condition with brake/signal lights
- Like-new Minn Kota electric trolling motor & battery (padded battery bag for carrying and placement in boat; battery & motor wired to hook-up in seconds via simple plug connector)
- Mantus galvanized anchor with rope & chain rode
- Mast support for raising mast solo
- Boat cover
- Float for top of mast to prevent turtling
Have questions? Interested in seeing it?
This listing is presented by SailboatListings.com. Visit their website for more information or to contact the seller.
See CAPRI 14.2 (CATALINA).