The Lagoon 410 S2 is the improved version of the 410 series. This fabulous four double cabin version with the additional crew quarter cabin/storage in the fwd bow (currently home to the water-marker) has been meticulously maintained. They are the perfect cruising boats. Each cabin comes with an ensuite shower and head. The spacious galley and saloon is ideal for families and groups without sacrificing on sailing performance. The Lagoon 410s are light, bright and airy with plenty of storage. This catamaran has received many upgrades and improvements from 2017 onwards, including new standing and running rigging, new sails, new trampoline, new watermaker, new saloon upholstery, new batteries, solar panels and inverter, and new anti-fouling.
This vessel is very well presented and well worth a look! Located in the heart of the world’s best cruising grounds. La Paz, Mexico, the gateway to the Sea of Cortez. Dozens of gorgeous anchorages with white sand beaches, crystal clear warm turquoise water, many within a days sail to downtown La Paz. Check out her equipment and come and let the experts in yacht ownership here in Mexico show you how easy it is to begin your cruising dreams today!
Manufacturer Provided Description
After launching more than one hundred Lagoon 410 since its first introduction in 1997, Lagoon now introduces the new Lagoon 410-S2. Modifications to the Lagoon 410 have been made in many areas: ergonomic, comfort, maneuverability and the new S2 version has even more standard equipment. All primary sail control lines, including the main halyard and reefing lines, are now brought back to the cockpit where the addition of an electric winch increases the ease, efficiency and safety of managing mainsail loads. Movement between the steering station, the cockpit and the main salon remains free and open. The large chart table and comprehensive navigation station, the immense main salon with its unique panoramic view (it’s a Lagoon!), and the large L-shaped galley clearly illustrate that the Lagoon 410-S2 is designed for a long and comfortable cruise.
This catamaran saw a major refit in 2017 to prepare for a journey from Europe across the Atlantic by the previous owner and was lightly sailed in the Caribbean after the crossing. We bought the boat in 2021 for our one-year family sabbatical. We upgraded most of the systems and also rebedded all salon windows before sailing the boat from Grenada via San Blas Islands and the Panama Canal to Mexico. There are plenty of spares on board, making any future repairs possible for the new owner. We are selling as it is time to go back to work and for our kids to go back to school. We enjoyed the time on the boat as a family, the boat is in great condition and has been well taken care of waiting to go cruising again.
Built in 2005 the Lagoon 410 S2 is White GRP hull, deck and superstructure Teak laid over the lowest swim step with low aspect ratio keels and spade rudders. In 2017 all anti-fouled was removed and two layers of International epoxy primer and 3 layers of hard bottom International anti-fouling were applied. Fresh bottom paint again in 2018 and 2022.
This Lagoon 410 S2 offers 4 double cabins outside the saloon each with its own heads and shower compartments. 7 ft standing headroom and good ventilation throughout. The saloon has a large dining table surrounded by comfortable seating with light grey coloured upholstery and panoramic views through large windows. The starboard side, L-shaped galley is well-equipped with 3 burner hob and oven, front opening refrigerator and top opening freezer and double stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water. In addition, the galley window opens into the cockpit area. To port lies the large chart table with a comprehensive nav station. The cabins in the port hull mirror those in the starboard hull. The only difference is dual access to the port side fwd head accessible from the fwd cabin and corridor. Both hulls feature a private cabin forward with a queen berth and ample storage followed by an ensuite head with shower. The aft cabins in both hulls also offer queen berths placed athwartship with hanging lockers outboard along with additional storage. Both aft cabins also include private ensuite heads with showers. Crockery and cutlery included. Hot and cold pressurized fresh water system to galley sink, wash basins and showers. Hot water from the hot water heater by engine or 220v. Laminate flooring throughout. Flush mounted LED ceiling lights. New saloon cushions (2019) Freedom 100/Lhr watermaker 12v Mechanical SystemsTwo Yanmar 3JH4E 39hp diesel engines. 5,000hrs. In Oct 2017 water pumps changed, heat exchangers and injection systems overhauled. Oil filters, belts, impellers changed regularly. Both engines were serviced regularly, with the last service in June 2022.
- 2 x 70 Ah AGM engine batteries (2021)
- 5 x 100Ah AGM house batteries (2021) Engine driven Alternators
- 2 x 320 watt solar panels (2021)
- Victron Smart Solar MPPT 100/50 charger (2021)
- Victron Multiplus 12/3000 inverter/battery charger (2021)
Shore power cable 220v 25m
Spars and Sails
- Aluminum mast completely rewired 2017.
- All standing and running rigging changed in 2017 and replaced as needed thereafter.
- Fully battened Hydranet Mainsail (2017)
- Genoa (2017)
- Plus spare set of sails
- Stackpack (needs stitching) with lazyjacks
- 2 x Lewmar 48
- 1 x Lewmar 30
1 x Lewmar electric 40
- Anchor Delta 25 kg
- 60m 10mm chain (2017)
- Secondary Delta anchor with 30m rode
- Lofrans windlass
- Trampoline netting replaced February 2022
- Selection of fenders and mooring lines
- Swim ladder
- Deck shower
- Cockpit table
Navy blue cockpit cushions (useable but should be replaced)
- Garmin GPS 126
- Raymarine i50/60 depth, speed, wind
- Raymarine Radar and combined touch screen chart-plotter
- Raymarine Autopilot with new (2021) P70 control head
- Icom IC-M323/GPS VHF (Nov 2017)
- 2 x handheld VHF
- Navicom RT300 marine receiver
- AMEC class B AIS receiver (2017)
Iridium Go satellite phone with spare sim card
- Automatic CO2 Fire extinguishers in both engine rooms (serviced 2021)
- Additional fire extinguishers in galley and cabins (serviced 2021)
- Plastimo 8 Man liferaft (new in Nov 2017, needs to be recertified)
- Complete set of flares (2021)
- Strobe light
- 8 Life vests
- Sirius Albatros Lithium automatic light (new battery 2021)
- Orange marine rescue harness with 40m line
- Lazizas Pro drogue (2017)
- Ocean signal LBEE class 2 EPIRB
- Emergency tiller
- Fog horn
- 2 x Manual bilge pump
- 2 x Electric bilge pump
2 x electric engine room bilge pumps
- BURA hyperlon 2.9m dinghy (needs some repair, has a small air leak)
- 6hp 4 stroke Yamaha
- 6hp Mercury 4 stroke outboard (needs repair)
- Stand up Paddle board
- Fuel jerry cans (10x20l, 4x50l)