Located at Bellingham Shipyard in Washington, USA. It’s first fiberglass boat was a 17’ runabout introduced in 1958 which was followed by a number of different power and sailing yachts. The Company supplied a number of boats for the US Navy including a series of Luders designed 44’ yawls. Later, when building the VALIANT sailboat line the company experimented with fire retardent resin which ultimately caused severe hull blistering and resulted in a class-action lawsuit. The company closed it’s doors in 1984.